ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL 27.03.2023
You click on the «Submit Application», button, enter your contact information in the window that appears, select the name of the section and attach a file with the text of the article. The editors review your article within 2-3 days.
If the article has successfully passed the review, we send you a letter with the information: «The article has passed the review and will be published.». Then you pay for the publication (paid only after receiving a message about the acceptance of materials) and send a check by e-mail..
As soon as the electronic version of the journal is posted on the site, we send you an electronic version of the journal by mail. This occurs within 10 days after the termination of the acceptance of materials in the room. And within 5 days you already receive a code to track your printed copy of the magazine.
Requirements for the design of a scientific article
Manuscripts are submitted to the editors in doc or docx formats (one file). In addition to the main text, at the beginning of the article should be indicated:
- UDC (universal decimal code);
- article title;
- last name, first name and patronymic of the author(s) in full;
- academic degree, academic title, honorary title (if any);
- position, place of work of the author (authors);
- an extended abstract (up to 250 words or 10-12 lines), which should briefly disclose the purpose of the work, the relevance of the topic, methods, results and prospects of the study;
- keywords, phrases (5–10);
- list of references
The article must have a uniqueness over 75%
|Article Format||A4, portrait orientation, materials saved and prepared in Microsoft Word format (*.doc or *.docx)||Fields||all sides – 2 cm||Main Font||Times New Roman||Body text font size||14 points||Line spacing||one and a half||Text alignment||justify||Paragraph indent (red line)||1.25 cm||Page number||not maintained||Figures and tables||must be placed in the article directly after the text where they are mentioned for the first time, or on the next page.
The font size of tabular text is usually 2 points smaller than the main font. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and appropriate. Pictures and tables on landscape pages are not accepted.
|Formulas||must be typed using the formula editor (internal formula editor in Microsoft Word for Windows).||Literature references||in square brackets according to the text [1, p. 2], bibliographic list at the end of the text. Footnotes and links are not allowed||Volume||up to 10000 characters including spaces|
Article formatting example:
Tashkent State Agrarian University
APPLICATIONS OF TRICHOGRAMMA CHILONIS EGGER ON DIFFERENT GENERATIONS OF HELIOTHIS ARMIGERA HUB
Tashkent State Agrarian University
APPLICATIONS OF OVIPHAGES TRICHOGRAMMA CHILONIS ON DIFFERENT GENERATION HELIOTHIS ARMIGERA HUBN
The article shows the effectiveness of the biological method in pest control of new and promising varieties of cotton. Data on the high biological effectiveness of the use of the egg-eater Trichogramma chilonis on various generations of the pest Heliothis armigera are given.
The article shows the efficiency of biological methods to combat pests and promising new varieties of cotton. The data on the high biological effectiveness of the use of Trichogramma chilonis oviphages on different generations of the pest Heliothis armigera.
Key words: Trichogramma, cotton bollworm, biological effectiveness, eggs, generation, parasite, pest density.
Key words: trichogramma, cotton bollworm, biological effectiveness, eggs, generation, parasite, density of the pest.
Cotton is one of the main agricultural crops sown in Uzbekistan. As is known, over 1.3 mil. hectare of arable land in the Republic. In this regard, the integrated protection of crop plants is becoming increasingly relevant. In solving the problems of increasing the yield and productivity of cotton, plant protection plays a special role. As elsewhere in the world, in Uzbekistan, agricultural plants are damaged by many pests, which cause great economic damage.
Biological efficacy of Trichogramma chilonis against cotton bollworm on cotton (Education of farming at the Tashkent State Agrarian University Srednechirchik district, Tashkent region., 2013)
|Date Posting Issue Parasites||Experience Options||Average Eggs/100 Plants||Biological efficiency, %||Before release||After release of infected eggs||First generation pest||25.05 -05.06.||1||34.0||24.0||70.0||2||31.0||23.0||74.1||control||38.0||5.0||13.0|
- Kimsanboev H.Kh., Sulaimonov B.A., Rashidov M.I., Boltaev B.S. -Toshkent. 2007. -p.4-5.
- Larchenko K.I., Zapevalova S.B. Methodology for predicting the number of pests of cotton and other agricultural crops. – Tashkent. 1973. –Since 79.
- Pospelov S.M. Scoops pests of agricultural crops. — M.: Kolos, 1969. —С 126.
- Pospelov S.M., Arsenyeva M.V., G.S. Gruzdev, Great Soviet Encyclopedia. Plant protection section. -Moscow 1973. -P.
- Somov I.A. Cotton bollworm in Central Asia and measures to combat it. – Tashkent 1964. -P.
- Tansky V.I., Chizhova L.I. – The ability of cotton to compensate for the loss of generative organs and the harmfulness of the cotton bollworm. Tr.VIZR, vol. 32.T2.1972. –P.
- Tansky V.I. et al., Biological indication (appointments, approaches and research methods). Krasnodar 2000. –C 84-86.